Pump Suggestions (was)Re: [IP] hanging tubing...

    Regarding your comments about colored tubing for adults & a wider choice
of pump colors/cases, I posted yesterday that ANIMAS, the company awaiting
FDA approval for its insulin pump, is eager to hear from the "foot soldiers"
in this WAR on diabetes.....so feel free to send those comments to them at
email @ redacted  My own personal "wish list" was for Eli Lilly to color
their insulin, so we could actually SEE the air bubbles more clearly through
the tubing!!

Regards, Renee (Melissa's pump-mom)