[IP] stress & bg

Hi Donna,

Stress shows up quickly in my bg and I'm very sensitive.  I treat stress
as a one-off even though it may occur more than once in a 24 hour
period.  The last time I went to the dentist, my bg rose 100 points in
the 45 minutes I sat in his chair.  I think of basal rates as not
changing once they have been established with the exception of sick
days.  But stress to me is akin to carb intake in that a flow of sugar
is released into the blood and needs to be compensated for with an
appropriate bolus.  Remember that basal rates have long-term affects and
bolus are for immediate use of carb intake or in this case energy
released from the liver.

I would like other people's opinion on dealing with stress.