Re: [IP] Air bubbles in Resv.

Kathie -

My nurse educator (who's started lots of people on the pump) got out my
insulin long before I showed up to start - like one or two hours  - and told
me COLD insluin gets way more bubbles than room temperature insulin.  With
practise, I've found she's right.  Let the insulin sit out when you know
you're going to change your set.  It seems she's right - at room temp it get
far fewer bubbles.  I keep tapping the barrel of the syringe to dislodge the
bubbles, until I can actually inject them back into the bottle.

Hope this helps!  Jane