Re: [IP] A1c results

Tammy -

You know, this diabetes can overwhelm you.  OK - one step at a time.  When i
first got my pump, I also got the sof-sets.  They didn't work well for me,
so I had no choice if I didn't try the silhouettes.
Well, LO and BEHOLD!  Those darn silhouettes are even MORE comfortable than
those sof sets!
They take a tad more priming than the sof sets, but are a thousand times
MORE comfortable!
Screw up your courage, take your MiniMed moose in your other hand, and give
it a try!  I think
ytou will like the results!  Nothing ventured, nothing gained..........  Let
me know how you do!