[IP] How do you remove the adhesive??

Funny that you ask this as i had the same questions when my son Alex
started pumping.  They gave us all the instructions of insertion and all
the training but they left out how to remove the adhesive.  So of course
i just posted like you did to this wonderful list and had answers within
minutes.  One i have not seen yet in response to you is Avon Skin So
Soft, it removes the adhesive the best that we have found.

Leann Pruitt
mother of Alex(10) pumping 3 weeks.