Re: [IP] 5. prime for 507C setup

Kathie -

Sometimes (usually) I have to do a prime of about 1 to 1.2 to make a drop
come out.
So what?  It only matters that you know to do it, and that you do!  Before I
knew to
do that, my bg's were consistently high on the day I changed a set, and I
didn't know
why!  I believe you're following the right procedure, even if it takes a
little more to prime,
you still get it working right!  Then - my diabetes educator - has never had
to do it in
person, she's just relaying information, and probably doesn't realize the
of the info.  But, obviously, you have it all nailed down!  Go celebrate!
Yes, I'm on a 507C too!