Re: [IP] A1cs; diet/non-diet colas

In a message dated 8/25/99 7:29:41 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< About the problems getting diet sodas... Josh was on a plane from
 Houston and a girl about 8- 10 years old asked the flight attendant for a
 diet coke.  The attendant smiled at her and said, "I don't think you need to
 lose weight, how about a coke?" and proceeded to give her a regular coke. >>

Gee, that's funny. Last time I was on an airplane (as it sat on the runway at
BWI with all of us holed up in it for 2 1/2 hours while waiting for Detroit
to open), I *needed* a real Coke and the flight attendant was telling me no,
I had to drink water because they didn't have enough soda for all the
passengers. (I finally got my Coke, but it was a struggle.) Arrrrrggghhhh!!!!