Re: [IP] diet cola/cola

I agree 100%. I have often come across sugary sodas when I've ordered diet.
It really grates on my nerves. It's just not too much to ask, I mean, if
someone ordered 7-up and got coke, they'd be mad too.
If you have chem strips it would be good to keep some in your purse, or
wherever. Then when you get a soda you can just dip one in and if it's
sugary you'll get that lovely dark green color. I know most people don't use
them any more, but just in case you do this is a good use for them.