[IP] On becoming thicker skinned

You're right Jen....I was THINKING exactly what you wrote.  I overreacted.
*sigh*  Must be a hormonal thing <g>.  Thanks for the note...I'll post if I
feel strongly bout it and not be so touchy if someone disagrees.  I love
this list and I'm afraid you're all stuck with me. lol

Mom to Erik 10, Britta 8, Kell 4 (dx'd @ 2 1/2), and Sten 4 months.

The Erma Bombeck piece you posted was not my style.  Still, I really hope
don't stop posting such things!  Several people wrote to say that it was
and comforting to them, and that's enough reason to post it.  Please don't
the negative posts personally!  All they are saying is that this particular
viewpoint doesn't work for them.  Some people say it more gently and
while others prefer the rude, but universally-understood "It sucked!"  Keep
posting and giving people the opportunity to share what has been helpful to
Take care.