Re: [IP] diet cola/cola

In a message dated 8/25/99 10:04:56 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< This has happened to me at the same restaurant twice now.  I am going to
talk to
 the owner and explain to them that this is very dangerous.  We aren't just
 drinking diet coke because we don't want to get fat or we just like the
 We have no other choice with the exception of water.  >>

I don't even bother asking for diet soda. I go straight for the iced tea.
Even in the south, they have a jar of unsweetened tea for the "foreigners."