Re: [IP] restaurants and diet drinks/special orders

Having worked in the foodservice industry for the last 9 years, I can
honestly say that sometimes accidents do happen with regards to diet/regular
sodas. My staff was always in tune with special diets due to my telling
stories about me being diabetic. However, an occasional mistake does happen.
Most of us can tell the diffeence between coke and diet, and if a mistake
occurs, ask the server to check again. Sometimes the soda boxes get hooked up
wrong. Just my .02 cents worth. Also...When someone orders fries with no
salt, they are either on a sodium reduced diet, OR they order with no salt
and then salt them theirselves, this way they can ejoy HOT fries all the
time. (Most restaurants dont keep unsalted fries in the holding line, so they
have to make a fresh batch)