Re: [IP] diet cola/cola

This has happened to me at the same restaurant twice now.  I am going to talk to
the owner and explain to them that this is very dangerous.  We aren't just
drinking diet coke because we don't want to get fat or we just like the taste.
We have no other choice with the exception of water.  It's time restaurants and
the drink industries realize this could be life threatening.  Maybe when someone
sues for the hospital visit they will wake up.

Sorry for the rant Im in rare form this morning.