Re: [IP] thigh thing, no, leg thing!

"Natalie A. Sera" wrote:
> It just occurred to me that you could put it just above the knee as
> well, but I haven't tried that.

I bought a Thigh Thing and took it partially apart and took it in so it
would stay up, but then the opening for the pump was too big on both
sides of the velcro and the pump sometimes fell out so I took it apart,
and used it as a pattern with some changes.  Mine will sit just above or
just below my knee.  Mine is tapered a bit and the smaller edge goes
down above the knee and up below the knee.  When I make a new one, I
wear it around the house for several hours before closing everything off
since it is hard to know how much it will stretch when wearing.