Re: [IP] pumps and dresses and 10 yr. olds!

Thanks for writing back so quickly. I was talking with my niece about it and
she had a great idea. Just sew a little pocket on to those little
undershirts. It would still show a bump on the tighter fitting dresses, but
may work well for some. I'll try it and see.