Re: [IP] A1c results

Hi Tammy, Congrats on that a1c!!!!! My little 10 yr. old started out with
the sil and has not used anything else. To start out we used to have to put
it in without the emla cream. I was told about that just recently. Monica
can put it in herself and does really well. It would do you well to give it
a try. It may be just what you need. Good luck!