Re: [IP] Bad breath

also...some people have an enzyme which causes bad breath...I saw a special
on ABC about this .  my dad had it.

it has to do with the bacteria in one's mouth.  some have it some don't.  my
remedy is parsley or you could chew "chlorets"...worked for my dad who had
same problem.

otherwise...the other posts have some valuable "causes".  check them all
out.

ruth