Re: [IP] high bg's and eye correction

Robin, i'm not sure about high blood sugars causing the need for glasses,
however Matt had 20/20 vision until last March, he then needed glasses for
distance as well. He was diagnosed 10 mos later with D.  I ask our
opthamologist just that, was this caused by high blood sugars.  He said, "no
,not myopeia, that's what Matt's diagnosed with, near sightedness, high blood
sugars can cause blurriness but not nearsightedness, that is one opinion.
Hope this helps.