Re: [IP] Letting it all hang out

Eve started pumping two weeks before the end of the school year and I think
she told every one in the school she had a pump. Sometimes she tell everyone
and sometimes she doesn't want anyone to know. I don't have a clue why. She
hates to test in front of other kids, don't know why? There is boy in her
grade that also has diabetes, I think that they put them in the same class.
Eve also loves the limelight, I think an actress, this summer she was
interviewed in a  promo tape for the ADA.

Deborah mom to Eve 12
DXed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99