[IP] sudden change in basals

is this hormones or what?

geneva 's basals were running smoothly for last week except for this night
time glitch...and all of a sudden

kapowie.  she starts getting low all day and the reg. treatment doesn't
bring her up.  her levels were 67 for three hours  (at least we know that
the basal time period is set right for same number)

I had noticed that her total daily ins. requirements were on the higher end
and now if I make her adjustment back down 0.2 units per time slot she will
be getting 25 total units per day as opposed to 28.  (this is actually what
she should have for her weight)

does this growth thing go on and off suddenly like this?  I thought it would
change gradually.

mom of g. age ten and GROWING