Re: [IP] need a (brief) form for school

funny...I just finished condensing this version myself on microsoft word.
it still seems long.

I want a form that the teachers/coaches won't go "OH MY GOD" and just not
bother to absorb.  it has to be short and sweet and cover all the bases.

I know that they are all swamped right now with info and meetings.  it is
such a bad time to have to educate yet another important person about my
daughters' life.