[IP] Re Emla

We use emla, for the 2 short months we've been pumping.  My 10 y.o. was
desperate not to be late for her Girl Scout meeting today, so insisted I do
the set change 15 minutes after applying Emla.  She didn't appear to feel any
discomfort - and rushed out the door!  Do you think that after 15 minutes
there was any numbing effect from the Emla?  I'd sure like to stop using it,
but it seems to be her security blanket.