[IP] re: hope this is none of us

 2 things...that's my endo, they never drilled checking bg b4 driving
but I do anyhow, nice to know he's into lots of research:-)
  my mom stuck me on the phone earlier with a telemarketer asking dumb
questions, got to one..how many times a week to you drink regular,
non-diet, carbonated beverages..NONE, he must have been shocked, but i
go NO diet included??heh, would've been 4 diets a day if he'd asked!

Do You Yahoo!?