Re: [IP] hanging tubing...

Michael
I think this has already happened. I think last school year she caught it on
a desk. For some reason the site didn't pull out (she was lucky). I 'm
hoping when she is at camp this week one of her peers will give her an idea
how to keep the tubing in. You know children don't listen to their parents.
When we dropped Eve at camp, I noticed many kids with pumps and one of the
doctor mentioned that more and more kids are coming to camp with pumps.

Deborah mom to Eve 12, with her tubing hanging out
DXed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99