Re: [IP] testing in class

When my daughter went on the pump at the beginning of this school year the
school was just great with her testing in the class room. I just had the dr.
write specifically on the paper work that it was necessary. There is a room
off the classroom where Monica keeps her meter and a folder to record
results. It is locked up there so the other students don't get too curious.
It's worked out great since she has to test more often then just at
lunch.Good luck!