[IP] Letting it all hang out

> I have to admit, these ten year old girls are full of themselves
> now. geneva has same attitude with this pump.  she could care less
> what others think of the tubing hanging out of her jeans.  she also
> is a pants / shorts girl. I give them both a big high five for being
> so independent and carefree

I don't know what you've observed in terms of behavior, but having a
pump changed Lily from someone who hid her condition and the fact
that she had diabetes to someone who is completely open and could
"care less" about dangling tubes, etc.... just as you describe. I
really believe it is the regained feeling of control these kids have
over their lives. It is so wonderful to see them blossom.