[IP] A1c results

Hi everyone my A1c this time is 6.6 the best that I have had.  that's
the good news the bad news is the soft-sets are starting to botter me.
They are getting sore right after I put them in I have never tried the
sils.  I have a lot of soft-sets to still use. They didn't come from
minmed  So they probably will not exchange them for me.  I have never
put a sil in it kind of scares me.Tammy Pumping since1-07-99