Re: [IP] thigh thing

I have to admit, these ten year old girls are full of themselves now.
geneva has same attitude with this pump.  she could care less what others
think of the tubing hanging out of her jeans.  she also is a pants / shorts
I give them both a big high five for being so independent and carefree  (as
one can be with this disease)