Re: [IP] thigh thing

Believe me I have nothing when it comes to breasts...  They disappeared after
I stopped breast feeding my son, but manage to wear my pump in my bra just
fine.  The key to wearing it in your bra is buying a bra that has a thick
piece that connects the two cups together.  All you do is take the clip off
and slip it between the cups.  I wear baby doll tops, and cannot see the pump
there at all.  In fact I think the pump has helped to push my boobs to the
side and makes them look a little fuller.  Ewww Xtra plus.  I found that two
Victoria's Secret Bras are great for this, one is the Angels 2000 Demi Bra,
and the other is the new Body by Victoria, check out their web site if you
are interested.  I think this is the best place to put the pump when wearing
a dress, I have tried the panty house and ended up chasing it back up the
whole time, and forget the thigh thing, that is a good for nothing Piece of