Re: [IP] thigh thing

> I've tried the thigh thing, and seem to always be adjusting it.   I
> tried panty hose, but it slips down into the leg (if I wear tighter
> ones I won't have any circulation).  With bike shorts, slipping it
> in from the bottom, how do you get it to stay put?

see the drawing again. you put a large safety pin above the pump
horizontally and slip the lip or edge of the clip over the wire of
the pin. it can't slide down this way yet if you lift up just a small
amount, the pump unhooks and can be slid down easily. My daughter
does this for dances etc.... althought sometimes she just sticks it
in her pantyhose.