Re: [IP] thigh thing

I've tried the thigh thing, and seem to always be adjusting it.   I tried
panty hose, but it slips down into the leg (if I wear tighter ones I won't
have any circulation).  With bike shorts, slipping it in from the bottom,
how do you get it to stay put?  I tried bike shorts and sticking it in the
top, but there was a bulge.  I usually wear dresses that are somewhat
form-fitting around the waist but if I were to wear the pump lower on my leg
somehow it would be ok.  I just can't figure out how.  Don't suggest putting
it in the bra...it shows ;)

Julie- who hasn't worn a dress in WAY too long