[IP] Going down in flames....

lol...it's funny (kinda sad funny) how even something as harmless as this
and only meant to provide a little positive enforcement can get flamed on
these lists.  sheesh
Making mental note..."do not post to this list."

Jill

P.S. Julie, email me personally to see the "offending" piece in
question....I wouldn't dare post it again.

<<<<Well said Ellen.  I couldn't verbalize why I stopped reading it  after a
couple sentences.  I didn't get angry, just a sick feeling in my throat.
That's not what my God is about, either.  Thanks.  Holly>>>>.

<<<<HOW GOD SELECTS THE MOTHER OF A CHILD WITH DIABETES
                                by Erma Bombeck

I have seen this on preemie boards with it being the mother of a preemie
instead of a mother of a child with diabetes.  Wonder what the original
actually says.

Kathleen>>>>>