[IP] Insurance denial

Ok everyone I am going to need some help.  I called back our insurance today
to inquire about our request for the pump, and wouldn't you know we have
been denied!!!  The individual I spoke to said the letter would go out
today, so hopefully by the end of the week I have it.  I was prepared for
this to happen, but I am also angry about this.  When I get the letter I
will share it and hopefully we will find out why and get him on the pump
(mom to Taylor 8)