[IP] A1C and Sara

Sorry Sara.  I never even read the original post I was reading just the line
and should have known better!  That is why I clarified (response to Sara,
sort of).  Anyways, can anyone explain why Sara's A1C's are anywhere from
6.8 to 8.3 (?) and mine are all in the 5.0 to 6.0 range yet the day we spent
together we both tested just as much and I actually ran a little higher
(except for the banshee moment:-))  Now I know this was just one day but I
am still curious as to whether A1C's are averages or how they actually work.
Oh well.  Once again, sorry if I offended anyone.

Take care.