Re: [IP] Mini-Med v Disatronics

(From the hubby)
My wife is one of those who uses both the Disetronic and the MiniMed due to
the fact that she is a pump trainer for both.  The Disetronic is the one
that we own but she uses the MiniMed quite often, especially before
training a patient who will be waring the M.  Have you tried talking to
your rep when they sold you an old pump?  Both pumps are really good and
they both have their pros and cons.  IMO, the best thing about the
Disetronic is that you get a spare pump but at the same time, we have had
three pump failures in three years with the D.