Re: [IP] Mini-Med v Disatronics

At 08:02 PM 8/23/99 -0700, you wrote:
  Now I have had this one for
>a year (a 507, which they sold to me after the 507C's came out not knowing
>that they had a new one!) and had nothing but problems with it.

I own a 507 pump and have been using it since May 997.  I have had problems
with my pump also and wonder if we are seeing the same thing.  Would you
please take a few minutes and let me know what your problems have been?
I'd like to see if there is a trackable design defect or if it is just the
complexity of pumping.  I once had a CPI pump that I used for 13 years.  It
was a bare bones pump compared to the intelligence in todays pump but it
sure seemed reliable.
Bob Blakely