[IP] re: MiniMed vs. Disetronic

We've only had the Disetronic pump.  My son is now 11.5, and has been pumping
on the Disetronic V100 for over 4 years.  We've been very happy with the
product.  We love having a backup pump for whenever there's a pump
malfunction.  That has happened a couple of times over the 4 years, but very
infrequently.  They are very prompt in repairing the one that needed repairs,
and we didn't have to put my son back on injections at all.

Ellen