[IP] advice for trainer

Jill Milliken, a new pump trainer, asked for advice.
I had read Pumping Insulin and literature and videos from both pump
manufacturers, so I was fairly well prepared, but I think a second training
session would have been very helpful anyway.  There were a few questions
about practicalities that came up after using the pump for a few days.  I
was nervous about getting it all right.  A little reassurance and
hand-holding would have gone a long way.
Carol, mother of Michael age 8 who has been pumping since 12/98