[IP] Mini-Med v Disatronics

I am interested in anyone who has been on BOTH.  I have been unhappy with my
Mini-Med this time around and I am thinking about changing to something
else.  I saw the disatronics in 92, but I still was satisfied with my
Mini-Med (a 504) so I bought another, (a 506).  Now I have had this one for
a year (a 507, which they sold to me after the 507C's came out not knowing
that they had a new one!) and had nothing but problems with it.