Re: [IP] testing basal rates

well,  we sure were never told by our team to fast.  we just set a basal for
the whole day and adjusted it daily.  of course ...the time from midnight to
wakeup was easiest because you are fasting.
but..I could not get my ten yr. old to go without food for long periods.  we
are still tweaking.

as an adult, I would think you could do four hour fasts and get your numbers
set pretty quickly.  I would do one block at a time.