Re: [IP] Gastro Flare Up - Fear - Whine

I'm new with this email thing and don't write much, i mostly read till i
find something or someone that has something in common with me.
I totally understand where you are coming from and don't blame you for
wanting to vent.  Don't wish it on anyone.  Thought i was the only one with
it, glad to hear from someone else.  I have the same problems as you do.  My
blood sugars can be normal one minute in the 30's to 500's the next for no
apparent reason.  The dizziness, nausea, vomitting r is with me all the
time, some day worse than others.  They had me on Propulsid(cisipride sp.)
but that wasn't working now they have me on erythomycin(sp.) I even tried
this liquid diet they had suggested for about 2 weeks to see if that made a
differerence with by blood sugars but it didn't so I said the  ---- with
that.  The only good thing that came out of that was i had lost some weight.
Gastro works for me also.  Feel free to email anytime.