Re: [IP] Kelly--rhode island!!

Hi Kelly- hey I used to live in Scituate (when I was 5, but hey.) now I live
in South Kingstown but I might have already said that.  Anyway, are you
graduating this year? I'm graduating high school this year, no idea where
I'm going to college. Oh Well.  There is a woman on the digest version of
this list, her name is Delaine Wright and she lives in Rhode Island. She is
32 and works at South County Hospital.  I've talked to her on the phone and
hopefully will meet her soon.  I can put you in touch with her if you want.
How long have you been pumping, which pump, etc. etc.??  I start pumping on
sept. 7!! -gianna