[IP] re: school

I forgot to mention
 b/c Of last year I am doing a 504 plan. We (my mom and I) had the
meeting with the Child Study Committee 2 or so weeks ago and they
decided we should do a 504, still waiting to hear about a date to
actually set it up. We went prepared to that meeting, had a list of
points we wanted included (thanks Lisa D. for sharing your knowledge!)
and they agreed to most points, except for the attendance one,
acknowledging that would be up to the principal. So it seems even with
the 504 it can't be helped, which is why we're going to the
superintendent, who I believe from what I've been told will actually
hear what we are saying, pay attention to it, and make an exception. We
shall see hopefully soon!

Do You Yahoo!?