Re: [IP] problem with Silhouette

In a message dated 8/22/99 10:46:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< MM did not have any great
 suggestions for me, except to try putting a big square of IV3000 over
 the entire Sil site, but then we lose the ability to disconnect at the
 site.  >>

Just a little hint about using this suggestion from MM.  If you fold the
IV3000 in fours and cut a triangular or circular piece off the middle, it
fits right over the silhouette and you can still disconnect.  This is how we
do it for my son and he's had no more problems with the canula slipping out,
and also doesn't lose the ability to disconnect by covering the entire site.
Hope this helps.