Re: [IP] How God Selects the Mother of a Child with Diabetes

I'm with you on this one Mary.  I personally HATE that little piece.  I don't
think G-d selected me to mother a child with diabetes, and I don't think G-d
selected my son to have diabetes.  I think we are destroying our environment
and giving vaccines that precipitate onset in certain individuals, and that
there are no guarantees in life.  So G-d is there for us to lean on when we
need strength or whatever....The G-d I love would not select my child for
this life of pain and suffering.