Re: [IP] RE: How lowcan I go, on basals?

IMO, one of the wonders of pump management is not having to eat if you don't
want to.

Like you said, we just disconnect before exercise and at first, we tested in
the middle, but after of month of doing this, there has been absolutely no
rise ... YMMV. So, we haven't test during exercise in about a week. And this
is exercising lasting in duration of 2 or so hours.

I think everyone and possibly every activity is different, so the best
suggestion is to see how you react to exercise.

Good luck with your endo ... sounds like a real hard head to me.