Re: [IP] HELP - Newbie needs answers

> Okay, I have my first question.  I have been pumping since 8/6.  My
> doctor has begun tweaking basals; I have four different ones.
> Should I wait until we have finished this process - i.e. maybe
> readjusted, interval tested and so forth, before I try dual or
> square waving?

STOP!! You should be learning how to manage your pump and insulin
requirements. Please read the book "Pumping Insulin". Learn all about
basal rates, ratios, carb counting, etc.... It is essential.

Order a copy of Pumping Insulin from amazon.com or your local
bookstore. There is a hyperlink on the web site at: