Re: [IP] RE: How lowcan I go, on basals?

> Anika Schon wrote:
>
> > Ah-haa! This is my point! A disconnect IS a 100 percent reduction, which my
> > Endo is forbidding me, saying it could cause ketosis.
Your physician is poorly informed. He/She should either get their
knowledge up to steam or you should find a new endo for your own
good.

My daughter (as well as many others on this list) routinely
disconnects for as long as 8 hours at a time for certain activities
including sports, and water sports.

Michael