Re: [IP] Dawn Phenomenon, Delayed Digestion, Raging Hormones, what is this????

Amy,
If you are snacking late at night, that could be causing the problem,
especially if your snacks contain fat.  If you need to eat after 10 or 11
or 12 PM (you can test for a while to figure out where the threshhold is),
then try eating only pure carb foods.  I've often had this problem too
although sometimes it goes away for periods of time.  If you can figure out
the timing pattern, a very extended dual or square wave bolus may help --
you will have to do night time testing every hour or two for several nights
to figure out when the rise begins and either raise your basal or try to
target the square wave towards that time frame.

Good luck,

Ruth