Re: [IP] endos and disconnecting

> I think we should take a vote here on this one..
> How many of you disconnect for an hour at a time while doing exercise and
> have good levels because of it?

Not me. I went to an Ultimate Frisbee tournament two weeks ago, played 5
games which lasted about seven hours, had no problems at all.

For all of you that don't know what Ultimate Frisbee is...very fast paced
game played on a field the size of a soccer field, seven on seven, playing
to a score of 15. (you get one point per goal) Just think non-stop running
for about 1.5 hours. :)

who wouldn't consider taking the bionics off for a game.