Re: [IP] RE: How lowcan I go, on basals?

Today Anika wrote:
  if there isn't I think my Endo is talking through her ass, because she
won't even let me test this a lower level and is forcing me to eat instead.

(Anika, the fat headed)

As I understand it DKA has the potential of becoming fatal with very little
warning.  I doubt that many doctors would advise voluntary DKA.  How about
a shot of long acting insulin (of course this would make for some problems
about the pump settings later).  Another choice would be the one you are
already considering -- reducing basal settings.

I don't know about you but when I am deprived of insulin, I feel terrible!
I just hurt all over and don't consider exercise.  Of course, you will be
different and you may not react as I do.

Best of luck in solving your problem.
Bob Blakely